Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
|Release date||May 15th, 2014|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
New Additions[edit | edit source]
- You can now craft Steampunk Candles.
- Added Glass Chest.
- Added Cactus Platforms and Tables.
- Spooky Wood Dresser is now obtainable.
- Added the missing Boreal Wood weaponry.
- The Traveling Merchant now sells Animal Skins at random.
- Elf vanity now drops from Zombie Elves during a Frost Moon.
- Golden Clock now correctly drops from Pirate Invasions.
- Obsidian Chest recipe actually works now and Dungeon Chests have recipes.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pumpkin Dressers now properly take Pumpkins to craft.
- Fixed a bug where Ebonwood Clock would require wood rather than Ebonwood.
- Fixed a bug where the Sapphire Staff would require Silver Ore instead of Silver Bars.
- Cooked Fish and Cooked Shrimp are now crafted at a Cooking Pot rather than a Furnace.
- Fixed crafting exploit when you right click items in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with Flipper Potions grammar.
- Fixed a typo in one of the Merchant’s first names.
- Zephyr Fish now has a proper tooltip.
- Fixed bug where “Wyverntail” was named “Whyverntail.”
- Angler’s quests now show when using other languages. The text is still in English...translations should be happening soon.
- Fixed the bug where the wiring system was not activating Doors, Music Boxes and Fountains properly.
- Fixed a bug where Smart Cursor wall would not ignore doors pillar when open.
- Made Smart Cursor smarter when placing Minecart Tracks.
- Fixed bug where the player would stay rotated when leaving a Minecart.
- Fixed bug where the Minecarts could go ultra-speed using boosters.
- You can now turn when placing Minecart Tracks.
- Booster Tracks and Minecart Track intersections can no longer be triggered as rapidly.
- Pressure Plate Tracks will no longer change to regular tracks in certain setups.
- Fixed an issue where some cloaks were drawing over the Minecart.
- Flairon’s chain will now go back faster if it is too far and disappear if it still cannot catch up.
- Fixed bug where Wing time would go into infinity if you held the jump button while standing and having Rocket Boots equipped.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood and Boreal Wood wouldn’t merge with other wood types.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood and Boreal Wood were not blocking light.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood weapons could not get prefixes.
- Fixed a bug where Lamp Posts would emit blue light when they are off.
- Fixed a leak in the net code.
- Sails now cost 50 copper a piece.
- The proper items will now drop on Mediumcore/Hardcore deaths.
- Fixed bug where pressing “Reset to default” in controls would reset the quick mana key to M rather than J.
- Fixed bug where the players hand would draw behind the head when wearing Bee armor.
- Living Fire Blocks no longer die if they are dropped in lava.
- The Anchor weapon now comes back to the player if it gets too far away.
- Fixed bug that made the game crash when using the Anchor under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug where hardmode dungeon casters would shoot more than 1 projectile in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where the Hornet Staff, Imp Staff, and Slime Staff minion buffs did not disappear upon leaving a world.
- Ocean mobs can now spawn on biome oceans, this applies to the Sleeping Angler Kid as well.
- Fixed bug where Sleeping Angler Kid would move slowly on tiles if attacked by monsters.
- Fixed bug where High Test Fishing Line accessory did nothing. It now makes sure the line won’t snap.
- Fixed a bug where trying to use a Fishing Pole while pulling a snapped line would make the bobber appear again.
- Fixed bug where fishing bobbers would not disappear when you die.
- Fixed issues where the Truffle Worm would be consumed without summoning Duke Fishron.
- Fixed a bug where trying to use multiple Truffle Worms while line is pulled would make numerous Fishrons appear.
- Now only one Duke Fishron can be summoned at a time.
- Fixed a bug where Duke Fishron did not drop Greater Healing Potions when dying.
- All of Fishron’s weaponry now sells for 5 gold coins. This will fix the low prefix costs.
- Reverted a floating character fix. Platform elevators will work again.
- Fixed bug where glowsticks will not be selected when the mouse is near the player in a dry area.
- You can now place Fishing Rods, Rod of Discord, and the Coin Gun in the Weapon Rack.
- Topaz Gemspark Blocks now emit yellow light rather than purple.
- Turtle and Spider armors now dye properly.
- Fixed a crash when using Team Dye with a Flying Carpet.
- Crimson Axe Banner has a new (fixed) look.
- Mannequin and Womannequin have a new item icon.
- Fixed the Ebonwood/Shadewood Clock mixup.
- Using Paint Sprayer with Brick Layer or Cement Mixer now places at the proper speed.
- Fixed bug where Frost Moon waves 14 to 19 had "Santank" instead of "Santa-NK1" for the name.
- Fixed bug where upon loading the player might sometimes have empty spaces between their buffs.
- Frost Armor now correctly plays a special sound when hit.
- Coralstone Blocks now show up on the map.
- All summoning weapons now cost 10 Mana to use. This will allow them to get the Mythical prefix.
- Fixed a bug that would make recently summoned minions vanish in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug where Twin Minion pairs could go uneven / re-summoning would fail.
- Fixed bug where trees won't grow behind biome Wooden Fences.
- Right-clicking to open a chest, Piggy Bank or Safe will no longer pick up an item from the stack where the cursor is.
- Flesh Blocks now have a squish sound when hit.
- Fixed bugs where swinging coins could do damage.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|