From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||July 20, 2015|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Solar Flare Armor set Dash ability now only consumes flares when it hits an enemy, and any hit enemy will result in a Solar Radiance explosion!
- Party Girl's spawning chance has been increased.
- You can now take Camera mode pictures of wiring if you hold a mechanical item while taking the pictures.
- Fixed certain issues with the Stardust Dragon's damage and rebalanced him to be more in line with other minions.
- You can now hide the Moon Charm and Neptune Shell's effects...or put them in vanity!
- The final boss' attacks now use their own cooldown for immunity due to all the players that build farms.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Potentially fixed lag issues when using Steam multiplayer.
- Potentially fixed invasions not triggering when they should (Martian Probes).
- Fixed Money Trough turning 'Quick Stack to All Chests' button invisible.
- Fixed Javelins drawing behind doors on all cases.
- Fixed Keys of Light / Night not working through autopause.
- Fixed nearby crafting stations not updating when you open inventory in autopause.
- Fixed 'allow mounting' check not taking player's velocity into account (mounting into ceiling exploit).
- Fixed breathing meter appearing when hanging on to a ceiling that has water in it.
- Fixed content files not being compressed.
- Fixed Umbrella art not being consistent.
- Fixed Solar Eruption item stray pixel.
- Fixed Jellyfish expert mode counter hitting you when you can't hit the Jellyfish.
- Fixed Drill Containment Unit being able to mine Demon Altars before Hardmode.
- Fixed certain Penguins not counting towards the tally.
- Fixed Dryad not selling Vicious Powder during the Blood Moon on Crimson worlds.
- Fixed issue where Shroomite and Psycho Knife stealth would work on mounts.
- Fixed issue where Martian Probe would trigger Martian Invasion client-side.
- Fixed Cultist Boss summoning issues in multiplayer.
- Fixed Platform moving bug.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|