From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||September 9th, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Additions[edit | edit source]
- A new weather event has been added, Sandstorms! With it comes new enemies, new loot, new soundtrack, and a unique experience in the desert biome!
- Blizzards now have a new visual effect
- Deserts and the Underworld now have a heat distortion visual effect.
- Dripping sand effects can be found in the desert, and placed anywhere by the player with the Magic Sand Dropper!
Items[edit | edit source]
- Added Forbidden armor.
- Added Forbidden Fragment.
- Added Ancient Horn (Basilisk Mount).
- Added Onyx Blaster.
- Added Sky Fracture.
- Added Mandible Blade.
- Added Spirit Flame.
- Added Desert Spirit Lamp.
- Added Pocket Mirror.
- Added Djinn's Curse.
- Added Lamia clothes.
- Added Ancient set and Ancient Cloth.
- Added Magic Sand Dropper.
- Added Music Box (Sandstorm).
- Added Sand Elemental.
- Added Flesh Reaver.
- Added Crystal Thresher.
- Added Bone Biter.
- Added Sand Shark.
- Added Angry Tumbler.
- Added several new banners.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Sand Poachers now inflict the Venom debuff.
- Dune Splicers now have more HP and Defense.
- Dune Splicers and Tomb Crawlers may be more aggressive, especially during Sandstorms.
- Added a new block mining visual effect.
- Multiplayer performance improvements.
- Upped spawn rates in Underground Desert.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed sliders in the gamepad settings not being "locked on" when dragged around.
- Fixed certain textures loading wrong at random, and producing weird artifacts.
- Fixed underground desert worms being too rare.
- Fixed Portal Gun secondary fire conflicting with Grappling Hooks on Gamepad.
- Fixed a number of exploits.
- Fixed rain, water, and lava sounds persisting when the game window is inactive.
- Fixed drills shooting confetti at supersonic speeds when under the effects of Flask of Party.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|