From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||September 13th, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Gamepad keybindings menu now has a slider that lets you adjust inventory navigation speed.
- Gamepad Menu/Inventory Menu Speed is also faster by default, and you can tap faster to go faster.
- Miner's Wobble, the new visual effect when mining blocks, can now be toggled in the settings menu.
- Sandstorm spawns are somewhat less dangerous pre-Eye of Cthulhu, with a slightly different spawn set.
- The Mandible Blade has received a buff to knockback.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Patches of sand significantly below ground no longer cause the Desert's heat distortion effect.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|