|Note: This article is about future Desktop version updates. For past updates, see Desktop Version history, Console Version History, and Mobile Version History.|
Re-Logic staff members occasionally announce and/or hint at various details of Terraria updates that are still in development. This page lists those details.
Since the updates described here have not been released yet, and many of these details are only conjectured based on comments or screenshots provided by the staff, all items here may be subject to change, or may not end up in a future Terraria update at all.
Upcoming features policy:
1.3.5[edit | edit source]
- Professional language translations. [tweets 1]
- Planned translations include French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, and Simplified Chinese. [tweets 2]
- Resprite of the Tuxedo vanity set.[tweets 3]
- Crystal Block themed furniture set.[tweets 4]
- More Golden and Dynasty furniture items, including functional Golden Chest, golden work bench, dynasty piano, sofa, and dresser, and platforms for both.[tweets 5]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Terraria Series[edit | edit source]
Following the release of the Terraria 1.3 update, lead developer Redigit has moved on to working on another project, though developers Yoraiz0r and Skiphs plan to continue updating Terraria into the future.[forums 1]
Terraria: Otherworld's release date is yet to be determined, and it has its own wiki at http://terrariaotherworld.gamepedia.com/Terraria:_Otherworld_Wiki. Until the game's release, the information on that wiki will be based on spoilers released by the developers, and the rules regarding speculation will be pretty relaxed for now, but should be kept within reason. For the latest news regarding Terraria: Otherworld, see Terraria: Otherworld on Twitter, Terraria: Otherworld on the Forums, and Terraria: Otherworld on Facebook.
References[edit | edit source]
Forum Posts[edit | edit source]
- Cenx explains the lack of 1.3 spoilers early in development.17th August 2014
- The next game Red makes will not be Terraria 2.20th August 2014
Tweets[edit | edit source]
- We are currently working on professional translations for @Terraria_Logic. Goodbye google translate! :P7th Dec 2016
- Translations will be: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, and Simplified Chinese. :)7th Dec 2016
- Spoiler: @Lazure_Terraria gave an old vanity some much needed love.4th January 2017
- Look a shiny! #obtainable #1.3.5 #TooManyHashtags @Terraria_Logic13th January 2017
- Let's take a look at an exclusive #Terraria spoiler!13th January 2017