Accessories are equippable items that provide defense or special abilities, such as limited flight. Up to five accessories may be equipped simultaneously; furthermore, up to five accessories may be placed in vanity slots, which will show the items on the player (if possible) but will not apply their effects. No duplicate accessories may be equipped, but the Tinkerer's Workshop can combine certain accessories together into new accessories with multiple effects.
- Main article: Modifier
Reforging is a means of randomizing the additional mods to a base item. The Goblin Tinkerer charges money for this process, and it is applied once for free when an item that can have additional mods is encountered for the first time. This process generates stats that are broadly useful, such as movement speed or increased defense, for as long as the item is equipped.
- 1.2.4: Adding Ginger Beard, Frog Leg, High Test Fishing Line, Angler Earring, and Tackle Box. Fixed bugs/glitches related to infinite Hoverboard hovering time, issue with dye-ing the Flying Carpet, wings + Merfolk incompatibility, and Titan Glove + its upgrades not granting melee KB only.
- 22.214.171.124: Due to layering issues, you can no longer show a shield and a cloak at the same time. Fixed bug where hidden accessories still applied their dye color (wings still apply it if hidden but in the air). You can only equip one pair of wings at a time. Face accessories that shouldn't show hair no longer show hair.
- 1.2.3: Accessories are now visible on the player. Added 3 new accessories. Visibility can be toggled. Added vanity & dye slots for accessories. Fixed bug where info accessories displayed info when you looked at empty signs but not when you looked at texty signs.
- 1.2.2: Added 2 new accessories.
- Added 8 new accessories.
- Critical Strike increase on accessory reforges have been doubled.
- Tabi and Master Ninja Gear now bring the player to full speed instead of stopping.
- 1.2: New accessories added.
- 1.1: Accessories can now spawn with a modifier that adds an additional benefit. See the Modifier page for more details.
- 1.0.6: It is now impossible to equip more than one of the same accessory at a time. Note: This effect isn't retroactive and characters made before the update that were previously wearing multiple copies of the same accessory will still have them equipped.