Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Achievements are earned by performing various tasks in the world of Terraria.
Steam and GOG [edit | edit source]
There are a total of 88 achievements.
Xbox 360 / Xbox One [edit | edit source]
There are a total of 30 achievements, worth 400 points (360) or 1000 points (One).
Playstation 3 / Playstation 4 / Playstation Vita [edit | edit source]
There are a total of 39 trophies: 1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 19 Silver and 17 Bronze.
Mobile [edit | edit source]
There are a total of 12 achievements, for a total of 1000 points.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Hallowed Be Thy Name achievement is probably a reference to the song (by the same name) from the Iron Maiden album The Number of The Beast. The phrase is also in the opening of the Lord's Prayer found in Mathew 6:9 of the Christian Bible.
- The Slayer of Worlds achievement appears to have Redigit in it, or someone wearing Red's Armor.
- The nine trophies without a corresponding achievement are: Appease the Volcano Gods, Back for Second, Completionist, Gone in 60 seconds, Hellevator, Homicidal, Is This Heaven?, Leap a tall building in a single bound, and Safe Fall.
- The Funkytown achievement can be gained when you are in a Mushroom Biome and use the Magic Mirror or Cell Phone.
- The Crowd Control achievement is referenced in the loading text. "When dealing with a Goblin Army, crowd control is key."
- The Champion of Terraria achievement had a different image before the release of 184.108.40.206, as not to spoil the surprise of what the final boss would look like before 1.3 was released. It was a silhouette of the Moon Lord, only showing the eye at the top of his head and his shape.
- The file name for the It's Getting Hot in Here achievement misspells it as "Its Hetting Hot in Here".
- The It's Hard! achievement appears to show the various souls obtainable in Hardmode. Clockwise, starting from the top-left, it seems to be: Sight, Night, Fright, Light, Flight, and (barely visible) Might.
- The Slayer of Worlds achievement can sometimes be obtained without killing Moon Lord, likely due to an oversight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
As of version 1.3.4, there are six unimplemented achievements in the game code:
- Behind The Mask - Slay the Insane Cultist, a mad magician with powerful spells.
- Davy Jones' Locker - Defeat the Flying Dutchman, the sails of the plunderin' skies.
- Winterhearted - Defeat the Ice Queen, wicked witch of the coldest nights.
- Pumpkin Smasher - Defeat the Pumpking, the spooky lord of hallow's eve.
- Independence Day - Defeat a Mothership, overminds of the martian invaders.
- Hex Education - Defeat a Goblin Summoner, conjurers of the darkest flames.
History[edit | edit source]
- Fixed certain achievements not being obtainable in multiplayer (you should now be able to get them all). (i.e. "Baleful Harvest" or "Ice Scream")
- Fixed fishing achievements not being counted on Steam or resetting on startup.
- "Dye Hard" now really requires having all of the equipment slots include dye, rather than just armor/accessory slots.
- Fixed 'event' achievements not being granted in multiplayer ("You can do it!", "It's Hard!", "No Hobo" and so on)
- Fixed 'Funkytown' achievement will no longer be granted after respawning from death in the glowing mushroom biome.
- Fixed achievements menu slider bar hanging on top of screen if all filters are disabled.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced Steam achievements for Desktop players.
| Game mechanics |
|Combat||Attack speed • Autoswing • Combat Targeting • Critical hit • Damage • Knockback • Minions • Velocity|
|Environment||Ambient objects • Day and night cycle • Environment • Event • Map size • Moon • Music • NPC despawning • NPC spawning • Status messages • World Seed|
|Interface||Minimap • Logo • Title messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Crossover content • Explosion-proof objects • Mining speed • Modifiers • NPC drops • Placement • Pickaxe Power • Rarity • Storage • Tooltips • Use time • Value|
|Game||Achievements • Settings (desktop version) Config.json • Camera mode • Data IDs • Difficulty • Expert mode • Game controls • Lighting mode • NPC names|
|Multiplayer||Chat • Multiplayer|
|Player||Aggro • Breath meter • Buffs and Debuffs • Character styles • Death • Defense • Drowning • Fall damage • Ghost • Hairstyles • Health • Health regeneration • Inventory • Mana • Player stats • Spawn|