|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
Ancient Shadow armor
|Ancient Shadow armor|
|Set Bonus||15% increased movement speed|
|Sell||1 80 (set)|
|Internal Item ID: 956-958|
Ancient Shadow armor is an armor set that reproduces the pre-1.0.3 Shadow armor design, and is otherwise identical in all ways to the current Shadow armor set. Each piece is interchangeable with the equivalent Shadow armor piece, while still granting the same set bonus. The ancient in the name is derived from the armor using an older version of the Shadow armor's artwork.
Each piece has a 1/526 (0.19%) chance of being dropped by an Eater of Souls.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you mix and match the ancient set and its current counterpart, you will still get the set bonus. However, you will not get the visual trailing shadow bonus that comes with the set.
- The armor has the same sprite as Shadow Armor had before 1.0.3, thus the word "Ancient" in it.
- If you have a decent amount of gear with a new player, you can farm Eater of Souls and skip to Shadow Armor very early on.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Ancient Shadow armor drop rate was reduced slightly.
- 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.2: Introduced.