From Terraria Wiki
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 3 high|
The Angel Statue is a type of statue. It is a decorative furniture item which can be placed, and currently has no use besides decoration. It is rarely found in Chests Underground, and can be sold to a Merchant for 60 .
- Before the 1.1 update, the Angel Statue could be neither placed nor sold, and had no apparent use in the game. It was (and still is, even after the update) the subject of a running in-game joke, whereby NPCs will make reference to its useless nature.
- The Angel Statue was speculated to be a replacement for developer testing items, to prevent the overpowered test items from being hacked in. It could also simply be an in-joke among the game's developers.
- The Angel Statue is listed to have 5 separate item IDs, but all 5 different statues will stack upon one other in your inventory.
- If the player acquires a Zapinator, Soul Scythe, Scythe, or Icemourne with an Inventory Editor, it will become an Angel Statue.
- 1.1: Became placeable, stackable (up to 99), can now be sold for 60 , tooltip removed and graphics renewed.
- 1.0.5: Tooltip was quoted.
- 1.0.4: Now more rare of a find.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.