Angry Bones are enemies found in the Dungeon. They follow the Fighter AI and can open closed doors after one or two hits. They will sometimes leap towards the player when they get close, or if the player is above them.
Angry Bones are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
- In the Mobile version, killing Angry Bones can still summon Dungeon Spirits.
- The first variation of the Angry Bones can spawn slightly larger or smaller than usual, with its stats modified accordingly.
- Most weapons found in the Dungeon are very effective against Angry Bones, like the Water Bolt or the Blue Moon, thanks to their piercing ability.
- If you are having problems with the Angry Bones, grappling to walls and ceilings is a good way to stay off their range.
- 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- No longer immune to On Fire!.
- Big Boned health lowered by one point.
- 1.0.6: All variants can now drop more than one Bone and rarely a Golden Key.
- 1.0.5: Variants Big Boned and Short Bones introduced.
- 1.0.3: Sprite updated. Original sprite: