Angry Bones are found in Dungeons, where they will relentlessly chase the player. Angry Bones follow the Fighter AI, and can open closed doors after one or two hits. They will sometimes leap towards the player when they get close, or if the player is above them.
Big Boned is a bigger version of Angry Bones and Short Bones is a smaller one. As with the Eater of Souls variants, the Big Boned are larger and tougher than standard Angry Bones, while the Short Bones are smaller and weaker.
All three variants are immune to the Poisoned debuff.
- No longer immune to On Fire!.
- Big Boned health lowered by one point.
- 1.0.6: All variants can now drop more than one Bone and rarely a Golden Key.
- 1.0.5: Variants Big Boned and Short Bones introduced.
- 1.0.3: Model was changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.