From Terraria Wiki
|Tooltip||Grants immunity to most debuffs|
|Internal Item ID: 1612|
The Ankh Charm provides immunity from all of the following debuffs:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Ankh Charm protects against the nine arguably most common debuffs, this immunity accounts for only a small selection of the potential negative effects a player can suffer.
- See Guide:Ankh Charm for further information on crafting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Of the nine ingredients of the Ankh Charm, only the Bezoar (from Hornets) and Nazar (from Cursed Skulls) can be obtained prior to Hardmode.
- An Ankh is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that translates to "life".
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.2: Fixed so that it no longer drops when trying to record the Pumpkin Moon theme.
- 1.2: Introduced.