|Tooltip|| Grants immunity to knockback and fire blocks|
Grants immunity to most debuffs
The Ankh Shield is created by crafting an Obsidian Shield and an Ankh Charm at a Tinkerer's Workshop. This provides immunity to knockback and fire blocks, as well as the Weak, Broken Armor, Poisoned, Bleeding, Slow, Confused, Silenced, Cursed, and Darkness debuffs.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield gives the second most base defense, being bested only by the Paladin's Shield which has 6 base defense (However, you will take more damage if playing multiplayer).
- The Ankh Shield is the combination of 11 different individual accessories: Bezoar, Vitamins, Cobalt Shield, Obsidian Skull, Nazar, Blindfold, Trifold Map, Fast Clock, Megaphone, Armor Polish, and Adhesive Bandage. This makes it the most compact accessory in the game.
- The Ankh Shield can remove all but two of the debuffs applied to someone wearing a developer item such as Red's Wings.
- You will need a world with several hardmode enemies, materials, and crafting stations to craft the Ankh Shield. Here is a crafting guide.
- There are ten debuffs that can occur that this cannot block; Blackout, Ichor, Cursed Inferno, Chilled, Frozen, Frostburn, Potion Sickness, Venom, Tipsy, and On Fire!.
- 1.2: Introduced.