Arrows are a form of Ammunition fired from a Bow or Repeater. While they require resources to craft and use, the resources required to build the basic wooden and flaming arrows are more than abundant. Arrows are particularly powerful early game, where even a Copper Bow with simple wooden arrows will deal double the damage a sword can. Wooden arrows should be upgraded to flaming arrows or frostburn arrows, as it does not require a lot of resources, and greatly increases their usefulness.
Bows consume arrows from the Inventory in order from top-left to bottom-right.
Types[edit | edit source]
Note: Listed arrow velocities and damage values are currently incorrect.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Magic Quiver
- Ranger Emblem
- Avenger Emblem
- Destroyer Emblem
- Sniper Scope
- Any accessory with the modifiers Jagged, Spiked, Angry, Menacing
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to re-use many arrows, especially Wooden Arrows and Flaming Arrows which have a high drop rate after being fired. Arrows have a chance to break, regardless of what they hit (arrows break as much against Slimes as they do against Bricks).
- Wooden Arrows fired from the Molten Fury are considered to be Flaming Arrows and have a chance to be recoverable as such.
- Jester's Arrows and Hellfire Arrows are always consumed, and cannot be re-used.
- Flaming Arrows, Frostburn Arrows, Cursed Arrows and Ichor Arrows, if they did not break, have a 2/3 chance to downgrade back to wooden arrow after being shot.
- The Endless Quiver provides an infinite supply of Wooden Arrows.
| Arrows |
|Wooden • Flaming • Frostburn • Unholy • Jester's • Hellfire • Holy • Cursed • Ichor • Chlorophyte • Venom Luminite • Endless Quiver • Spectral • Vulcan Bolt • Heart|