|Tooltip||Increases enemy spawn rate|
|Buff duration||7 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Increased enemy spawn rate|
|Internal Item ID: 300|
The Battle Potion is a buff potion which buffs the player with Battle. The buff increases the spawn rate of both enemies and critters by 50% and doubles the maximum number of spawned monsters. The buff lasts for 7 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon. This effect stacks with that of the Water Candle.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Battle Potions (and Water Candles) can not be used to increase the spawn rates of events like the Pumpkin and Frost Moon (seemingly except for the Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse). Event spawn rates override the Battle Potion's effect.
- The Calming Potion has the opposite effect of the Battle Potion, yet both are still classed as buffs. Also, the Water Candle effect is a debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Texture changed.
- 22.214.171.124: Vertebrae now accepted as a substitute for Rotten Chunks
- 1.0.5: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]
- User talk:0icke0: It seems that invasions overwrite the normal spawn rates, so the biome etc doesn't matter. Moreover it also overwrites spawn rate changes from Battle Potions and Water Candles.