|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
|Tooltip||Increases enemy spawn rate|
|Buff duration||7 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Increased enemy spawn rate|
|Internal Item ID: 300|
The Battle Potion is a buff potion which buffs the player with Battle. The buff increases the spawn rate of both enemies and critters by 50% and doubles the maximum number of spawned monsters. The buff lasts for 7 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon. This effect stacks with that of the Water Candle.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spawn rate effects like Battle Potions (and Water Candles) can be used to increase the spawn rates of events that do not have a set spawn rate, like the Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse.
- Battle Potions and Water Candles can not be used to increase the spawn rates of events like the Pumpkin and Frost Moon. The spawn rates of these events override spawn rate effects.
- The Calming Potion has the opposite effect of the Battle Potion, yet both are still classified as buffs. Also, the Water Candle effect is classified as a debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite changed.
- 18.104.22.168: Vertebrae now accepted as a substitute for Rotten Chunks
- 1.0.5: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]
- User talk:0icke0: It seems that invasions overwrite the normal spawn rates, so the biome etc doesn't matter. Moreover it also overwrites spawn rate changes from Battle Potions and Water Candles.