|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||20 / 4|
|Internal Item ID: 859|
The Beach Ball is a novelty item. Using it creates an interactive beach ball for players to bounce around. After 2 seconds of sitting still, it turns back into a dropped item that can be picked up and reused again.
- On the Desktop version, the Beach Ball can be purchased from the Party Girl for 20 , and can be found naturally in Water Chests.
- On the Console versions and Mobile versions, it cannot be purchased, and can instead only be found in Water Chests.
If the Beach Ball is 'hit' more than 10 times without it touching the ground, a status message appears saying 'Beach Ball was hit X times before hitting the ground.'
Physics[edit | edit source]
- The Beach Ball reacts to blocks, doors, and liquid as boundaries and will bounce off them normally.
- When touching players, the ball reacts as though it were struck, repelling away with increased velocity. This occurs even for players standing still, but more so if they are in motion, which can easily send the ball flying off-screen.
- The Beach Ball is not affected by NPCs or furniture, and weapons or tools used on them will simply pass through without interacting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Beach Ball travels off the left or right edges of the map, it often cannot be retrieved, and presumably despawns.
- The Beach Ball is considered a projectile, and will therefore activate Teal Pressure Pads.
History[edit | edit source]
| Usable novelty items|
|Items that can be used for fun and don't cause functional effects. Decorative furniture not included.|
|From Party Girl||Beach Ball • Bubble Machine • Bubble Wand • Confetti Cannon • Confetti Gun • Fireworks Box • Firework Fountain • Firework Rockets • Party Center • Silly Balloon Machine • Smoke Bomb|
|Other||Slime Gun • Love Potion • Stink Potion • Unicorn on a Stick • Water Gun • Whoopie Cushion|