|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a beam of light|
The Beam Sword is a powerful, rare sword which deals 52 damage and fires a gold colored impression or "Beam" of itself towards the cursor's current position. The beam will travel a near infinite distance, so long as it does not strike terrain or an enemy. With its rate of attack the player may be able to perform three "beamless" swings before it is ready to fire another.
- The beam cannot penetrate terrain, or more than one enemy.
- The beam has an internal cooldown of approximately 1 second.
- This weapon cannot autoswing.
- The weapon cannot be switched to another item while the beam is on cooldown
- If attacking an enemy from close range, the player can easily get two quick, simultaneous hits with the sword and beam combined.
- The "beam" also emits a faint light, making it useful for exploration.
- This sword is more powerful than the Excalibur, despite the latter having a higher rarity of Magenta.
- It seems to be a more powerful version of the Enchanted Sword, and can be considered a direct upgrade.
- This sword could be a reference to the Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda, which, in Link to the Past and the Oracle series, is colored similarly, and has the ability to fire beams.
- In this case, the fact that it is obtained from armored skeletons might reference the Hero's Shade, a Stalfos (armor-wearing skeleton) in Twilight Princess canonically stated to be a previous wielder of the Master Sword.
- 1.2: Introduced.
|Enchanted Sword • Beam Sword • True Excalibur • True Night's Edge • Terra Blade|
|Wooden Swords(Wood • Mahogany • Ebonwood • Shadewood • Pearlwood)|
Staff of Regrowth • Cactus Sword • Zombie Arm • Ice Blade • Bone Sword
Ore Shortswords (Copper • Iron • Silver • Gold • Tin • Lead • Tungsten • Platinum)
Ore Broadswords (Copper • Iron • Silver • Gold • Tin • Lead • Tungsten • Platinum)
Light's Bane • Blood Butcherer • Bee Keeper • Phaseblade • Muramasa • Starfury • Blade of Grass
Fiery Greatsword • Night's Edge • Breaker Blade • Phasesaber • Enchanted Sword
Hardmode Ore Swords (Cobalt • Mythril • Adamantite • Palladium • Orichalcum • Titanium • Chlorophyte(Saber • Claymore))
Excalibur • Tizona • Keybrand • Cutlass • Beam Sword • Frostbrand • True Night's Edge • True Excalibur • Terra Blade • The Horseman's Blade