The Blazing Wheel is an indestructible enemy found in the Dungeon that looks like a circular saw on fire. The Blazing Wheel glides along the walls and floors of the dungeon. They produce light and move very quickly. This, along with Spike Ball, are the only two enemies that don't take damage (with two exceptions listed below). They spawn and despawn off-screen like any other enemy.
- The Blazing Wheel will go through open doors, but not through closed doors. This can be used to trap it, or to simply alter its path.
- The Blazing Wheel travels through Wood Platforms, not along them.
- Placed blocks can be used to alter a Blazing Wheel's path. It can be trapped this way, and even safely slain with a Lava Bucket, although this yields no reward.
- When you remove all of the blocks the Blazing Wheel is spinning on, it will fly towards the nearest wall.
- It is possible to hurt (and kill) the Blazing Wheel with the Thorns buff or by placing lava in its path.
- Blazing wheels do less damage than spike balls but makes up for this by being able to move freely.
The Blazing Wheel bears a resemblance to Rinkas from the Metroid series of games.
It might also be a reference to SMBX, one of Redigit's previous games.