| Desktop-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
Bomb Fish are explosives obtained through fishing. They act as Sticky Bombs, sticking to any blocks that it is thrown at.
- Despite being an explosive, the Bomb Fish doesn't let the Demolitionist spawn.
- Bomb Fish are very useful when trying to destroy Crimson Hearts or Shadow Orbs as they don't bounce around, and you don't need to create barriers to keep them from rolling away.
- However, if one has access to, or a good stock of Bombs, it's better to make Sticky Bombs and sell Bomb Fishes, as they are worth more.
- Due to the doubled stack size, Bomb Fish can be useful for saving inventory space when using large amounts of explosives.
- This seems to be a reference from the game The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess from the Zelda series