|Internal NPC ID: 287|
Bone Lee is an uncommon enemy found in the Hardmode Dungeon. It is incredibly fast and deals large amounts of damage. It is immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs. It also has great knockback resistance, which makes it a formidable opponent to fight.
Bone Lee and other dungeon hardmode enemies only spawn once the underground jungle boss Plantera has been defeated.
- One effective way to fighting him is to have a fast attacking melee weapon with good knockback. This is a great spot to make use of the Mechanical Glove and the Golem Fist. Having knockback immunity (by grappling onto the floor or using some form of a Cobalt Shield) also seems to be a great help. With its fast moves, high attack damage, high defense, and one thousand health, it should be treated somewhat like a boss.
- If you want to take a magic approach to beat him, your best option is a Magnet Sphere. The rapid attacks from the sphere will all but immobilize him. Combined with good mage armor, you can kill him with one cast.
- Having minions swarm him slows him down, which provides good conditions for attacking him.
- Though Bone Lee is good at jumping, he cannot fly. As such you may try - if there's enough room - to make yourself unreachable by standing on a platform (which there are plenty of in the Dungeon) or use an item (like wings) to reach a high-up location or the roof. In the former case you may have to destroy other platforms to prevent Bone Lee from climbing up to you, and in the latter you may need a grappling hook. Either way, once outside of Bone Lee's reach you can use magic or a ranged weapon to easily kill him. Keep in mind however that several other enemies will have no problem reaching you.
- Another way of dealing with him is to use any ranged or magic weapon with reasonable knockback and shoot continuously while running away. Frost Staff, Rainbow Rod or most ranged weapons work fairly well.
- If you take him to the surface he will run away.
- Bone Lee's name, appearance, and attacks are all based on real-life martial artist and actor Bruce Lee.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Post-Plantera entities |
|Accessories||Celestial Stone • Festive Wings • Ghost Wings • Hercules Beetle • Hoverboard • Master Ninja Gear • Necromantic Scroll • Papyrus Scarab • Pygmy Necklace • Rifle Scope • Sniper Scope • Spooky Wings • Sun Stone • Tabi • Tattered Fairy Wings|
|Armor||Beetle armor • Shroomite armor • Spectre armor • Tiki armor • Spooky armor|
|Bosses||Golem • Mourning Wood • Pumpking • Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|
|Crafting||Autohammer • Lihzahrd Furnace • Ectoplasm • Shroomite Bar • Spooky Wood • Beetle Husk|
|Enemies||Blue Armored Bones • Bone Lee • Diabolist • Dungeon Spirit • Flying Snake • Giant Cursed Skull • Hell Armored Bones • Lihzahrd • Necromancer • Paladin • Ragged Caster • Skeleton Commando • Skeleton Sniper • Tactical Skeleton|
|Events||Pumpkin Moon • Frost Moon|
|Tools||Picksaw • The Axe • Shroomite Digging Claw • Spectre Pickaxe • Spectre Hamaxe • Spectre Paintbrush • Spectre Paint Roller • Spectre Paint Scraper|
|Weapons||Bat Scepter • Blizzard Staff • Candy Corn Rifle • Chain Gun • Christmas Tree Sword • Elf Melter • Flower Pow • Grenade Launcher • Golem Fist • Heat Ray • Inferno Fork • Jack 'O Lantern Launcher • Keybrand • Leaf Blower • Magnet Sphere • Nettle Burst • North Pole • Paladin's Hammer • Piranha Gun • Possessed Hatchet • Proximity Mine Launcher • Pulse Bow • Pygmy Staff • Rainbow Gun • Raven Staff • Razorpine • Rocket Launcher • Scourge of the Corruptor • Shadowbeam Staff • Sniper Rifle • Snowman Cannon • Spectre Staff • Staff of Earth • Stake Launcher • Stynger • Staff of the Frost Hydra • The Horseman's Blade • Vampire Knives • Venus Magnum • Wasp Gun|
|Other Items||Temple Key • Biome Key Mold • Biome Key • Wisp in a Bottle|