Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Boreal Wood armor
|Boreal Wood armor|
|Set Bonus||1 defense|
|Internal Item ID: 2509-2511|
Boreal Wood armor is an armor set that is made solely out of Boreal Wood, meaning you will have to had found a Snow Biome in order to craft the set. Like the Wood armor set, it is fairly weak in terms of defense, making it only useful very early on in the game.
It consists of a Boreal Wood Helmet, Boreal Wood Breastplate, and Boreal Wood Greaves.
Wearing a full set grants a basic 3 defense plus a set bonus of 1 defense, which equals a total of 4 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One of the only armors craftable without an Iron Anvil.
- Like other wood armors, this has no sell value.
- Stats-wise, Palm Wood armor and Rich Mahogany armor are exact copies of this armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The helmet of the armor set has horns similar to the Viking Helmet.
- On console edition, the closest arm on the breastplate is the arm of the ancient shadow breastplate
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.4: Introduced.