From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||29 (Average)|
- Due to its massive size, it can hit a single foe multiple times with only one swing.
- While slightly weaker than Night's Edge, it is a much bigger sword and has stronger knockback.
- Its best modifier is Legendary.
- Even though you get this weapon into the beginning of Hardmode, it can be considered obsolete because of its low damage and average use time.
- It is the largest sword in the game, and has the longest range. The Fiery Greatsword follows as the second-largest.
- This item is a reference to the Buster Sword wielded by Cloud Strife in the game Final Fantasy VII. It is similar in both name (Breaker Blade / Buster Sword) and appearance, even having what seem to be a pair of "materia" attached, as can be done in the game.
- The word "Breaker" may also be a reference to Final Fantasy VII's Limit Breaks.
- The serrated edge may also be a reference to Warhammer 40,000's chainswords.
- 1.1: Introduced.