Clicking on any sufficient body of liquid with an empty Bucket collects the liquid, which replaces the empty Bucket with either the Water Bucket, Lava Bucket, or Honey Bucket. Clicking again will deposit the liquid at the point clicked, wherein the filled Bucket is again replaced with an empty Bucket.
- Because the bucket has no hue, Dyes mostly have an unnoticeable effect on its appearance.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where the last bucket of a stack wouldn't go into an available stack when used. Fixed bug where buckets don't stack together by themselves when dropped in the world. Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 1 to 99.
- 1.0.5: Filled Buckets may no longer be emptied into solid ground.
- 1.0.4: Empty Buckets now offer 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Armor • Accessories ( Combat) • Vanity ( Accessories • Dyes) Equipable Items: |
| Usual Tools • Grappling Hooks • Summoning Tools • Other Tools Tools: |