A Bucket is used to carry liquids (water, lava, or honey). Each Bucket holds one tile of liquid. An empty Bucket can also be placed in the armor's helmet slot, where it provides +1 defense.
Clicking on any sufficient body of liquid with an empty Bucket collects the liquid, which replaces the empty Bucket with either the Water Bucket, Lava Bucket, or Honey Bucket. Clicking again will deposit the liquid at the point clicked, wherein the filled Bucket is again replaced with an empty Bucket.
The Bottomless Water Bucket acts as an infinite water placing bucket, whereas the Super Absorbant Sponge is essentially an infinite empty bucket that accepts only water. There are no lava or honey variants for these.
- Putting a bucket in the vanity slot, and another bucket in the armor slot will stack the buckets on top of each other.
- Because the bucket has no hue, Dyes mostly have an unnoticeable effect on its appearance.
- 184.108.40.206: Inventory and worn sprite updated.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where the last bucket of a stack wouldn't go into an available stack when used. Fixed bug where buckets don't stack together by themselves when dropped in the world. Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 1 to 99.
- 1.0.5: Filled Buckets may no longer be emptied into solid ground.
- 1.0.4: Empty Buckets now offer 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.