|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
From Terraria Wiki
Types[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Luminite Bullets have the highest base damage of 22, Ichor Bullets inflict the Ichor debuff, lowering enemy defense by 20 and thus dealing up to 10 extra damage (15 in Expert Mode) along with its base damage of 13.
- If a player is aiming for accuracy, the best idea is to use Chlorophyte Bullets as they home in on enemies.
- Cursed Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Corruption as they require Cursed Flames, and Ichor Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Crimson as they require Ichor.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Luminite Bullets added.
- 1.2.3: Chlorophyte Bullet's damage lowered. Fixed a bug with guns not shooting bullets with the correct velocity.
- 1.2: High Velocity Bullets, Party Bullets, Nano Bullets, Exploding Bullets, Golden Bullets, Ichor Bullets, Chlorophyte Bullet and Venom Bullets added.
- 1.1: Crystal Bullets and Cursed Bullets added.
- 1.0.5: Silver Bullets added.
- Pre-Release: Musket Balls and Meteor Shot introduced.
| Bullets |
|Musket Ball • Crystal • Silver • Meteor Shot • Party • Golden • High Velocity • Nano • Exploding • Chlorophyte • Cursed • Ichor • Venom • Luminite • Endless Musket Pouch|