|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
From Terraria Wiki
Bullet types[edit | edit source]
|Type||Damage||Velocity||Acquired from||Cost per 1000||Notes|
|Musket Ball||7||4||Arms Dealer, any Shadow Orb with a Musket, any Crimson Heart with The Undertaker||70||The Endless Musket Pouch provides an infinite supply of Musket Balls.|
|Crystal Bullet||8||5||100 from 100 Musket Balls + 1 Crystal Shard||On impact, shatters into 3 shards that deal 60% original bullet damage.|
|Silver Bullet||9||4.5|| 70 from 70 Musket Balls + 1 Silver Bar
Chests/Pots; Arms Dealer during Blood Moon/Hardmode
|Meteor Shot||9||3||70 from 70 Musket Balls + 1 Meteorite Bar||Ricochets once or pierces one enemy.|
|High Velocity Bullet||10||28||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Cog||1 70||Travels extremely quickly.|
|Party Bullet||10||10.2||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Confetti||50||Explodes into colorful, harmless confetti on impact. Cheapest craftable bullet.|
|Nano Bullet||10||9.2||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Nanites||2 30||Inflicts Confused debuff.|
|Exploding Bullet||10||9.4||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Explosive Powder||2 70||Explodes on impact.|
|Golden Bullet||10||9.2||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Gold Dust||3 70||Inflicts Midas debuff, making them drop more money.|
|Chlorophyte Bullet||10||10||70 from 70 Musket Balls + 1 Chlorophyte Bar||Homes in on any enemy in range.|
|Cursed Bullet||12||5||150 from 150 Musket Balls + 1 Cursed Flame||Inflicts Cursed Inferno debuff.|
|Ichor Bullet||13||10.5||150 from 150 Musket Ball + 1 Ichor||Inflicts Ichor debuff.|
|Venom Bullet||14||10.6||50 from 50 Empty Bullets + 1 Vial of Venom||2 30||Inflicts Venom debuff.|
|Luminite Bullet||22||2||333 from 1 Luminite Bar||Pierces.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Luminite Bullets have the highest base damage of 22, Ichor Bullets inflict the Ichor debuff, lowering enemy defense by 20 and thus dealing up to 10 extra damage (15 in Expert Mode) along with its base damage of 13.
- If a player is aiming for accuracy, the best idea is to use Chlorophyte Bullets as they home in on enemies.
- Cursed Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Corruption as they require Cursed Flames, and Ichor Bullets can only be obtained in worlds with The Crimson as they require Ichor.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Luminite Bullets added.
- 1.2.3: Chlorophyte Bullet's damage lowered. Fixed a bug with guns not shooting bullets with the correct velocity.
- 1.2: High Velocity Bullets, Party Bullets, Nano Bullets, Exploding Bullets, Golden Bullets, Ichor Bullets, Chlorophyte Bullet and Venom Bullets added.
- 1.1: Crystal Bullets and Cursed Bullets added.
- 1.0.5: Silver Bullets added.
- Pre-Release: Musket Balls and Meteor Shot introduced.
| Bullets |
|Musket Ball • Crystal • Silver • Meteor Shot • Party • Golden • High Velocity • Nano • Exploding • Chlorophyte • Cursed • Ichor • Venom • Luminite • Endless Musket Pouch|