The Bunny Cannon is a weapon sold by the Pirate NPC when the Party Girl is present and one hardmode boss is defeated. It works like a Cannon, albeit firing explosive bunnies instead of Cannonballs. This weapon serves well against slow bosses like Golem, as high damage will eliminate them quickly, although the bunny needs a fuse time to explode.
Similar to the Cannon, the Bunny Cannon can also be triggered by wire. Depending on where the wire is connected, it will either shoot a explosive bunny or rotate toward the side the wire is on. Note that the explosive bunny fired in this manner is purely aesthetic and will do no damage to NPCs or players.
- Bunnies are iconic Terraria elements found in many of the logos, and cruelty against bunnies is a recurring theme among the fanbase that is even referenced in loading screen tips with the message "Killing bunnies is cruel. Period.".
- When used with the Explosive Bunny, the Bunny Cannon is second only to the mobile-exclusive Holy Hand Grenade in player-controlled base damage.
- The Bunny Cannon is considered an upgrade to the normal cannon, having a higher base damage.
- 1.3.1: Can now be wired.
- 188.8.131.52: Updated sprite.
- 184.108.40.206: Bunny cannon will return to you when broken.
- 1.2: Introduced.