The Celestial Shell is a Hardmode accessory that combines the stat-boosting powers of the Celestial Stone with the transformation powers of the Moon Shell, allowing the powerful charms to take only one accessory slot.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +50% minion knockback
- Can't drown in water
- Can swim in water
- Move at regular speed in water
| Werewolf form (added at night, while not underwater):
- +2% Melee critical hit chance
- +5.1% Melee damage
- +5.1% Melee speed
- +5% Movement speed
- +3 Defense
- Slightly increased jump height and jump speed
- +0.5 HP/s life regeneration
- Stacks with the Celestial Stone and Moon Stone/Sun Stone.
- Does not stack with Moon Charm or Moon Shell.
- The underwater buffs (movement speed and infinite air) work even when the player is riding underwater-compatible mounts, such as Drill Containment Unit or Shrimpy Truffle.
- Wearing the Celestial Shell in a vanity slot will change you permanently into a werewolf - even during daytime, though you will still change into merfolk under water. Since it is only vanity, no boosts are given.
- Despite being equipped in the accessory slot, dyes will only modify the transformations if placed in the armor dye slots. The helmet slot dyes the head, the chest plate dyes the body, and leggings dye the legs.
- 126.96.36.199: Can now hide the Celestial Shell's werewolf and merfolk transformation.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.