| Celestial Stone
| Max stack
|| Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance, life regeneration, defense, pick speed, and minion knockback
| PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
A Celestial Stone is a post-Plantera Hardmode accessory crafted from a Sun Stone and Moon Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It gives the same stat bonuses as its components do and as such is active during both day and night.
The stat bonuses are:
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (also for minions)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +2 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% pickaxe speed
- +50% minion knockback
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the second most base defense, being bested only by the Paladin's Shield which has 6 base defense.
- The Celestial Stone can stack with the Sun Stone and Moon Stone (though not all three can be active at the same time).
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is equivalent to equipping 4 Bands of Regeneration (although it is impossible to do so without inventory editing.)
- (On Console) It is possible to get the Celestial Stone Pre-Plantera. You can use the Rod of Discord to teleport into the Temple, or blow up the door with a bomb, allowing collection of both the Moon Stone and the Sun Stone. (This cannot be done on PC as the Golem cannot be summoned until Plantera is defeated as of 1.2.3.)
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite how the items it is made from do. This is probably due to the fact that in the graphic, there is no wristband-like ring, whereas its components have one.
- ↑ Terraria game code (PC version), relevant data found in UpdatePlayerEquips(Int32) (the Celestial Stone's Item ID being 1865) in Player. Data retrieved during Terraria version 188.8.131.52.