From Terraria Wiki
|Tooltip||Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance, life regeneration, defense, pick speed, and minion knockback|
The Celestial Stone is a post-Plantera Hardmode accessory crafted from a Sun Stone and Moon Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It offers the same boosts as its components do, and as such, it is active during both day and night.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage
- +2% critical strike chance
- +2 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% pickaxe speed
- +50% minion knockback
- The Celestial Stone will stack with the Sun Stone or Moon Stone (all three cannot be active at the same time).
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is equivalent to equipping 4 Bands of Regeneration (although it is impossible to do so without inventory editing.)
- If one manages to equip 5 Celestial Stones, using Regeneration Potion, diving in Honey, stand near a Campfire
- In the console version, it is possible to get the Celestial Stone pre-Plantera. You can use the Rod of Discord to teleport into the Lihzahrd Temple, or blow up the door with a Bomb, allowing collection of both the Moon Stone and the Sun Stone. This cannot be done on PC, as the Golem cannot be summoned until Plantera is defeated (as of 1.2.3).
- Using Inventory Editor, equipping 5 Celestial Stones with Warding prefix each of them, will give you superior stats
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite the fact that its ingredients do.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the second most base defense, being bested only by the Paladin's Shield which has 6 base defense.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
| Post-Plantera entities |
|Accessories||Celestial Stone • Festive Wings • Ghost Wings • Hoverboard • Master Ninja Gear • Rifle Scope • Sniper Scope • Spooky Wings • Sun Stone • Tabi • Tattered Fairy Wings|
|Armor||Beetle armor • Shroomite armor • Spectre armor|
|Bosses||Golem • Mourning Wood • Pumpking • Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|
|Crafting||Autohammer • Lihzahrd Furnace • Ectoplasm • Shroomite Bar • Spooky Wood|
|Enemies||Blue Armored Bones • Bone Lee • Diabolist • Dungeon Spirit • Flying Snake • Giant Cursed Skull • Hell Armored Bones • Lihzahrd • Necromancer • Paladin • Ragged Caster • Skeleton Commando • Skeleton Sniper • Tactical Skeleton|
|Events||Pumpkin Moon • Frost Moon|
|Tools||Picksaw • The Axe • Shroomite Digging Claw • Spectre Pickaxe • Spectre Hamaxe • Spectre Paintbrush • Spectre Paint Roller • Spectre Paint Scraper|
|Weapons||Bat Scepter • Blizzard Staff • Candy Corn Rifle • Chain Gun • Christmas Tree Sword • Elf Melter • Flower Pow • Grenade Launcher • Golem Fist • Heat Ray • Inferno Fork • Jack 'O Lantern Launcher • Keybrand • Leaf Blower • Magnet Sphere • Nettle Burst • North Pole • Paladin's Hammer • Piranha Gun • Possessed Hatchet • Proximity Mine Launcher • Pulse Bow • Pygmy Staff • Rainbow Gun • Raven Staff • Razorpine • Rocket Launcher • Scourge of the Corruptor • Shadowbeam Staff • Sniper Rifle • Snowman Cannon • Spectre Staff • Staff of Earth • Stake Launcher • Stynger • Staff of the Frost Hydra • The Horseman's Blade • Vampire Knives • Venus Magnum • Wasp Gun|
|Other Items||Temple Key • Biome Key Mold • Biome Key • Wisp in a Bottle|