| Celestial Stone
| Max stack
|| Minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance, life regeneration, defense, pick speed, and minion knockback
| PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
The Celestial Stone is a post-Plantera Hardmode accessory crafted from a Sun Stone and Moon Stone at the Tinkerer's Workshop. It offers the same boosts as its components do, and as such, it is active during both day and night.
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage
- +2% critical strike chance
- +2 HP/s life regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% pickaxe speed
- +50% minion knockback
- The Celestial Stone will stack with the Sun Stone or Moon Stone (all three cannot be active at the same time).
- The life regeneration granted by this accessory is equivalent to equipping 4 Bands of Regeneration (although it is impossible to do so without inventory editing.)
- In the console version, it is possible to get the Celestial Stone pre-Plantera. You can use the Rod of Discord to teleport into the Lihzahrd Temple, or blow up the door with a Bomb, allowing collection of both the Moon Stone and the Sun Stone. This cannot be done on PC, as the Golem cannot be summoned until Plantera is defeated (as of 1.2.3).
- The Celestial Stone does not show when equipped, despite the fact that its ingredients do.
- Of the accessories, the Ankh Shield and the Celestial Stone give the second most base defense, being bested only by the Paladin's Shield which has 6 base defense.
- ↑ Terraria game code (PC version), relevant data found in UpdatePlayerEquips(Int32) (the Celestial Stone's Item ID being 1865) in Player. Data retrieved during Terraria version 18.104.22.168.