Chlorophyte Bullets are homing bullets, capable of turning sharply in midair, and can even curve instantly around to hit enemies behind the player. They home in on the closest target first. If the target is killed, they will switch targets in midair, chasing the next living enemy.
Chlorophyte Bullets also produce a momentary streak effect that emits a large amount of light.
- Chlorophyte Bullets will not home in on other players in PvP scenarios.
- Chlorophyte Bullets will attempt to home in on enemies on the other side of solid blocks, wasting bullets.
- Chlorophyte Bullets pair well with guns that compromise on accuracy in favor of a high fire rate or wide spread, and/or a chance to not consume ammunition, e.g. the Shotgun and Tactical Shotgun, the Chain Gun, the Gatligator. or the Vortex Beater. The homing effect negates the spread, and lower ammo consumption lowers the expense of keeping this ammunition stocked.
- Since it is hard to make, requiring one Chlorophyte Bar and seventy Musket Ball, it is recommended not to make this unless you have a lot of spare bars and you can make great use of it.
- 1.2.3: Damage lowered from 15 to 10.
- 1.2: Introduced.