|Tooltip||Chases after your enemy|
|Internal Item ID: 1179|
Chlorophyte Bullets are homing bullets used as gun ammunition. They are capable of turning sharply in midair, and can even curve instantly around to hit enemies behind the player. They home in on the closest target first. If the target is killed, they will not switch targets in midair — rather continuing on their previous path until impacting a surface.
Chlorophyte Bullets also produce a momentary streak effect that emits a large amount of light.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Orichalcum Anvil /|
Comparisons[edit | edit source]
vs Crystal Bullets[edit | edit source]
- Higher base damage rate
- Seeks enemies
- Always on target
- No damage spread to other enemies upon impact, only hits one target
- More expensive to make
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In PvP, Chlorophyte Bullets will not home in on players.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- They will attempt to home through solid blocks, wasting shots if an enemy is on the other side.
- Chlorophyte Bullets pair well with guns that compromise on accuracy in favor of a high fire rate or wide spread, and/or a chance to not consume ammunition, eg. the various shotguns, Chain Gun, or Gatligator. The homing effect negates the spread, and low ammo consumption lowers the expense of keeping this ammunition stocked.
- Also pairs well with the Sniper Rifle, as its high base damage combined with automatic targeting will likely kill nearly every enemy with a single shot.
History[edit | edit source]
| Bullets |
|Musket Ball • Crystal • Silver • Meteor Shot • Party • Golden • High Velocity • Nano • Exploding • Chlorophyte • Cursed • Ichor • Venom • Luminite|