|Tooltip|| Creates and destroys biomes when sprayed|
Uses colored solution
|Buy / Sell||2 / 40|
The Clentaminator is a tool that creates or destroys biomes, using Solutions as ammunition. The particular Solution used determines its effects (see Solution). It has the same firing pattern as the Flamethrower, but has a much longer range and fires through blocks. The Clentaminator is sold by the Steampunker.
- Its stream emits faint light. Due to its extremely long range, this can aid underground exploration.
- Its range is about 61 tiles, horizontally.
- The Clentaminator is affected by boosts that reduce ammo usage, thereby saving Solution.
- When the Clentaminator is selected, an apparatus can be seen on your back. A similar effect also occurs when equipping the Heat Ray and the Leaf Blower.
- The Clentaminator with Dark Blue Solution can break a Plantera's Bulb if the blocks beneath it are converted. Be careful when trying to convert the Jungle to Mushroom Biome.
- The Clentaminator is the only way to create Converted Walls.
- The Clentaminator has a range of about 61 blocks horizontally, therefore you can change your entire world by making Hellevators about every 120 blocks and while slowly descending every one of them spray on both sides.
- "Clentaminator" is a portmanteau of the words 'Cleaner' and 'Contaminator', these being its two major uses.
- It is tied with the Diamond Ring and Tiki Totem as the second most expensive item players can buy, but it is the only one among these with a practical use.
- 1.2: Introduced.