Clockwork Assault Rifle
From Terraria Wiki
|Clockwork Assault Rifle|
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip|| Three round burst|
Only the first shot consumes ammo
The Clockwork Assault Rifle is a gun that fires in three-round bursts. It is sometimes dropped by the Wall of Flesh. Only the first shot out of the three will consume ammunition. The attack button can be held for repeat fire.
- This weapon has no knockback at all, and is thus incapable of acquiring the Unreal Modifier. The Demonic prefix is its best possible Modifier.
- Meteor Shot has reduced effectiveness with this weapon, as only the first and sometimes the second shot of the three-round burst will hit.
- The use time of 11 is between the last shot of the burst until the next 3 round burst, the actual use time, factoring in the time it takes for all three shots to fire makes it's use time around 24.
- This weapon's high rate of fire and low ammo consumption make it ideal for mowing down large packs of enemies, especially if used with bullets that deal damage to multiple foes, like Crystal Bullets or Meteor Shot.
- These same strengths also make it effective against Bosses (though the Megashark is better, once acquired).
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Blowpipe • Clockwork Assault Rifle • Flamethrower • Flintlock Pistol • Handgun • Megashark • Minishark • Musket • Phoenix Blaster • Sandgun • Shotgun • Star Cannon|