Clothier Voodoo Doll
|Clothier Voodoo Doll|
|Tooltip||'You are a terrible person.'|
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an Accessory rarely dropped by Angry Bones and Dark Casters in the Dungeon. It is used to summon Skeletron, which can only be done at night. To use it, you must equip the Doll in an accessory slot, and then kill the Clothier using any weapon, at night.
- Unlike the Guide Voodoo Doll, which must be destroyed in lava to perform a summon, the Clothier Voodoo Doll is not activated by destroying the doll itself. It furthermore cannot be harmed by lava due to its Rarity being Blue.
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll may be a reference to the leather friend called Wilson that the Clothier tells the player he made because he was lonely (itself might be a reference to the volleyball named Wilson in the movie Castaway).
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll has an identical tool-tip to the Guide Voodoo Doll.
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an ideal accessory for attaining Red Hats, due to how simple it makes the process of killing the Clothier.
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll's tooltip 'You are a terrible person.' could be a reference the Valve's Portal series antagonist GLADOS, as she quotes this multiple times throughout the games.
- 1.2.3: Clothier can be attacked with any weapon while Doll is equipped. This previously required a bladed weapon.
- 18.104.22.168: Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- 22.214.171.124: Clothier is now attackable when doll is equipped.
- 1.2: Introduced.