|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
Clothier Voodoo Doll
|Clothier Voodoo Doll|
|Tooltip||'You are a terrible person.'|
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an Accessory and summoning item rarely dropped by Angry Bones and Dark Casters in the Dungeon. It is used to summon Skeletron, which can only be done at night. To use it, you must equip the Doll in an accessory slot, and then kill the Clothier using any weapon, at night.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Guide Voodoo Doll, which must be destroyed in lava to perform a summon, the Clothier Voodoo Doll is not activated by destroying the doll itself. It furthermore cannot be harmed by lava due to its Rarity being Blue.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an ideal accessory for attaining Red Hats, due to how simple it makes the process of killing the Clothier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Clothier Voodoo Doll has an identical tool-tip to the Guide Voodoo Doll.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Clothier can be attacked with any weapon while Doll is equipped. This previously required a bladed weapon.
- 184.108.40.206: Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- 220.127.116.11: Clothier is now attackable when doll is equipped.
- 1.2: Introduced.