|Use time||7 (Insanely Fast)|
|Tooltip|| Uses coins for ammo|
Higher valued coins do more damage
The Coin Gun is a ranged weapon dropped extremely rarely from any pirate during a Pirate Invasion, excluding the Parrot. As stated in the tooltip, the gun uses coins as ammo. The damage varies depending on the type of coin fired. Since it can't receive any modifiers which increase damage, the best prefix is either Rapid or Hasty.
- Easily one of the most powerful weapons, albeit expensive, in the game if platinum coins are used as ammo which makes for the highest damage currently, being possible to 1 hit kill players.
- It is more cost efficient to convert platinum coins to lower denominations for ammo. However this comes at the cost of lower DPS.
- Coins are consumed from the inventory first, so prior to extended use fill inventory slots with stacks of lesser coins
- Needs a constant craft of 100 low tier coins because the pickup of coins can convert the stacks with lower than 100 coins into a higher tier coin, otherwise it can eventually use unwanted coins. It require constant attention to the ammo amount indicated. If there's less than 200 ammo, it can start using Silver, Gold or Platinum Coins.
- It is nearly completely self-sufficient when fighting enemies. The money dropped by the enemy is much more than the amount expended to kill said enemy.
- The Coin Gun may not obtain any Modifiers which improve damage.
- 1.2: Introduced.
|Ranged WeaponsMiscellaneous |
|Blowgun • Blowpipe • Coin Gun • Flamethrower • Flare Gun • Harpoon • Sandgun • Snowball Cannon • Star Cannon • Stynger • Piranha Gun|