|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|Damage||20 / 40 (36)|
|Max Life||70 / 140 (154)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Coins||5 (only if spawned naturally)|
|Internal NPC ID: 47|
The Corrupt Bunny is an enemy created by throwing Vile Powder on a Bunny. A Bunny will also turn into a Corrupt Bunny if a Blood Moon rises in a Corruption world, including those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from a player's inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Bunnies can be farmed for the Bunny Hood and Corrupt Bunny Banner using a Bunny Statue, a pressure plate, Vile Powder, and wire. However, these statue-spawned ones do not drop coins.
- On the Console and Mobile versions, Blood Moons will always transform Bunnies into Corrupt Bunnies, even if the world has Crimson.
- The Corrupt Bunny is the Corruption counterpart of the Crimtane Bunny.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed a bug where the KO Cannon could drop from statue-spawned enemies.
- 1.2: Can no longer be farmed for gold during a Blood Moon.
- 1.0.5: Health reduced from 100 to 70, damage reduced from 30 to 20, defense reduced from 6 to 4.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.