|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|Coins||5 (Only if spawned naturally)|
|Corrupt Bunny Banner||0.5%|
|Suspicious Looking Egg||100% (During Easter)|
The Corrupt Bunny is a hostile NPC created by throwing Vile Powder on a Bunny. A Bunny will also turn into a Corrupt Bunny if a Blood Moon rises, including those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
- Corrupt Bunnies can be farmed for the Bunny Hood and Corrupt Bunny Banner using a Bunny Statue, wire, a pressure plate and Vile Powder. However, these statue-spawned ones do not drop coins.
- On the mobile version, Corrupt Bunnies can also drop the Suspicious Looking Egg. However, they will not drop it if it is not Easter.
- Corrupt bunny has a 1 in 75 chance to drop a bunny hood.
- It is possible to change the date and time of your device to April 1, and get the Suspicious Looking Egg even if you have the Thanksgiving Update.
- 1.2: Can no longer be farmed for gold during a Blood Moon (still on mobile version because mobile is NOT in 1.2).
- 1.0.5: Health reduced from 100 to 70, damage reduced from 30 to 20, defense reduced from 6 to 4.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.