|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|Damage||20 / 40|
|Max Life||70 / 140|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Coins||5 (Only if spawned naturally)|
|Internal NPC ID: 47|
The Corrupt Bunny is an enemy created by throwing Vile Powder on a Bunny. A Bunny will also turn into a Corrupt Bunny if a Blood Moon rises in a Corruption world, including those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from a player's inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Bunnies can be farmed for the Bunny Hood and Corrupt Bunny Banner using a Bunny Statue, wire, a pressure plate and Vile Powder. However, these statue-spawned ones do not drop coins.
- It is possible to change the date and time of your device to April 1, and get the Suspicious Looking Egg even if it is not Easter.
- The Corrupt Bunny is the Corruption counterpart of the Crimtane Bunny.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Can no longer be farmed for gold during a Blood Moon
- 1.0.5: Health reduced from 100 to 70, damage reduced from 30 to 20, defense reduced from 6 to 4.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.