- See also: Crafting 101.
Crafting stations are pieces of furniture which are required to craft items. To craft, simply stand within range of a crafting station and the items available to craft will appear in the crafting bar in the player's inventory. The Demon Altar is unique in that it is not a placeable furniture item, but is instead generated with the world.
There are currently 24 crafting stations in the game.
** The Extractinator does not operate like a normal crafting station. Silt and slush blocks are placed above it to generate random ores and gems.
 Crafting station progression
- Work Bench: crafted by hand from Wood
- Wooden Table, Wooden Chair: crafted at the Work Bench from Wood
- Furnace: crafted at the Work Bench, from Wood, Stone, and Torches
- Alchemy Station: created by placing a Bottle, Pink Vase or Mug on top of any surface (Wood Platforms and furniture)
- Iron Anvil: crafted at the Furnace from Iron Bars
- Cooking Pot: crafted at the Iron Anvil from Iron Bars
- Sawmill: crafted at the Workbench, from an Iron Chain and Iron Bars
- Keg & Loom: crafted at the Sawmill
- Hellforge: found in The Underworld, generated with the world inside Ruined Houses
- Imbuing Station: purchased from the Witch Doctor
 Hardmode crafting station progress
- Mythril Anvil: crafted at the Iron Anvil from Mythril Bars
- Adamantite Forge: crafted at Mythril Anvil from a Hellforge and Adamantite Ore
- Solidifier: purchased from Steampunker
- Blend-O-Matic: purchased from Steampunker
- Autohammer: purchased from Truffle
|Attack Speed • Breath meter • Buffs • By Hand • Consumable • Crafting station • Critical hit • Damage types • Data IDs |
Day and night cycle • Death • Debuffs • Defense • Difficulty (Softcore/Mediumcore/Hardcore) • Environment
Fall Damage • Game controls • Ghost • Health • Inventory • Knockback • Lighting mode • Mana • Map Size
Minions • Modifier • Moon phase • Music • NPC drops • NPC Spawning • Placement • Player stats • Rarity
Spawn • Storage items • Use time • Value • Velocity