From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Crimson Cloak)
|Type||Vanity – Accessory|
|Buy / Sell||5 / 1|
|Internal Item ID: 2284-2287|
The capes sold by the Traveling Merchant are:
- Mysterious Cape
- Red Cape
- Winter Cape
- Crimson Cloak
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes cannot be placed on a Mannequin or a Womannequin.
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling
- Capes should not be worn on the Mobile Version, as there is no accessory vanity slot yet. (Although you can equip one in the functional accessory slot.)
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.08: Added Crimson Cloak, Mysterious Cape, Red Cape, Winter Cape.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes. Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- 1.2.3: Introduced.