|Use time||6 (Insanely Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons rapid fire crystal shards|
The Crystal Storm is a Hardmode magic weapon that rapid-fires small crystals at a rate slightly faster than that of the Minishark, with each shot consuming five Mana. The crystals have a semi-random spread, though still remain relatively focused, and are not affected by gravity; they last for about three seconds each, ricocheting off walls and losing velocity until gradually dissipating. Their speed at impact does not affect their damage output. The crystals also provide a small amount of light.
The Crystal Storm's best possible Modifier is Mythical.
|Soul of Light||20|
- Like Arrows, the Crystal Storm projectiles move slower when fired through Water. In contrast, they do not speed up upon exiting water, leading to a much shorter range.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Crystal Storm does not have the ability to pierce through multiple targets. This misconception is most likely due to its high rate of fire and ricocheting ability.
- It is very effective against Bosses.
- The Crystal Storm is superior to the Magical Harp when piercing and repeat hits are not needed.
- The Crystal Storm is the Hallowed counterpart to the Corruption's Cursed Flames.
- The crystals you fire appear to vibrate, though they are actually oblong, and spinning off-center.
- Unlike most ricocheting projectiles, these crystals make no sound when bouncing off objects.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Aqua Scepter • Demon Scythe • Crystal Storm • Cursed Flames • Flamelash • Flower of Fire|
Ice Rod • Laser Rifle • Magic Dagger • Magic Missile • Magical Harp • Rainbow Rod
Space Gun • Starfury • Vilethorn • Water Bolt