The Cursed Skull (and Dragon Skull on Console versions) is a flying monster found only in Dungeon. It is similar to the Meteor Head, with high damage, slow speed, and the ability to travel through tiles. It floats slowly towards the player, usually circling around them for a while, before suddenly lunging forward to attack. When striking a player, the Cursed Skull has a chance to apply the Cursed debuff. This renders the player unable to use items, including weapons, potions, and Grappling Hooks, making it very difficult to avoid further damage.
On Mobile, Dragon skulls will drop a gold key every time as well as a gold coin. This is probably unintentional. (Tested on Kindle Fire HD.)
Cursed Skulls are immune to the Poisoned, On Fire!, and Cursed Inferno debuffs. They only spawn in the Dungeon where there is Brick Wall.
- Cursed Skulls can be attacked through walls with melee weapons. Weapons with long range like the Dark Lance work well. This may, however, result in drops being trapped inside of the wall beyond the player's reach.
- Sprite changed.
- Can now drop the Nazar.
- Doesn't make a splash sound when hitting water now.
- Name changed from Burning Skull to Cursed Skull.
- Sprite changed, flaming animation removed.
- Now pass through walls.
- Life increased from 30 to 40, damage increased from 25 to 35, defense decreased from 30 to 6.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.