From Terraria Wiki
|Damage||49 / 51 (Melee)|
|Use time||17 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 672|
The Cutlass is a rare Hardmode sword that has a 0.5% (1 in 200) chance to be dropped by Pirate enemies in a Pirate Invasion. The Cutlass deals good damage and can be swung continuously at very high speed.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The odds of getting at least one Cutlass over the course of a Pirate Invasion are about 45%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It has a dark outline and transparent pixels in its blade, so against dark backgrounds, it looks deformed. The Console and Mobile versions don't have an updated sprite, while the Desktop version does,as of version 1.3.1.
- When talking to an NPC, you can only swing your Cutlass once per click, meaning you cannot swing it continuously.
- It resembles a Scimitar rather than a Cutlass.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Damage reduced from 51 to 49.
- Use time increased from 16 to 17.
- 1.2: Introduced.