|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||17 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 672|
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The odds of getting at least one Cutlass over the course of a Pirate Invasion are about 45%.
- Since this Weapon is quite strong and available very early in Hardmode, Melee Characters are recommended to get it as soon as possible.
- This can be considered a Hardmode equivalent of the Muramasa - it automatically swings, has a very fast attack speed, and relatively low knockback.
- When talking to an NPC, you can only swing your Cutlass once per click, meaning you cannot swing it continuously.
- It has a dark outline and transparent pixels in its blade, so against dark backgrounds it looks deformed.