From Terraria Wiki
 Items Sold
Once the Cyborg has moved into a house, he will sell the following:
|Rocket I||50||Always available.|
|Rocket II||2 50||During a Blood Moon.|
|Rocket III||1||During the night or during a Solar Eclipse.|
|Rocket IV||5||During a Solar Eclipse.|
|Proximity Mine Launcher||35||Always available.|
|Cyborg Helmet||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Shirt||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Pants||3||During Halloween.|
The Cyborg may have any of the following names:
- Almost all of the Cyborg's names are letters in the Greek alphabet: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta, Theta, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Omicron, Rho, Sigma, Upsilon, Phi, Chi and Omega. Naming robots and cyborgs with greek letters is common in science fiction.
- The name "Fender" is most likely a reference to the character Fender from the film, Robot.
- The name "A.N.D.Y." is thought to be a reference to the character "Deputy Andy", the android law enforcer on Eureka, the Stephen King novel series "The Dark Tower" which featured a robot named Andy.
- The name "T3E-0" may be a reference to "C-3P0" from the movie series "Star Wars," as the names are constructed the same way and sound similar.
- The name "Niner-7" may be a reference to "Seven of Nine" from "Star Trek: Voyager"
- My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator. (This is a reference to the "Arrow in the Knee" quote from TESV: Skyrim)
- And then Unit 492-8 said, "Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?" HA HA HA
- I built myself a taste mechanism, so I can drink some ale!
- Sure, me and [Pirate name] are pals, but I hate it when his parrot does his business on me. That stuff's corrosive! (Only if Pirate is present)
- Sometimes I come off a bit... Get it? a bit?
- So that "punk" lookin' chick is an inventor, eh? I think I could show her a thing or two! (Only if Steampunker is present)
- This sentence is false, or is it? (Reference to a common paradox)
- Have you defeated the Wall of [Name of Guide]? (Reference to the rumor that the Guide is really the Wall Of Flesh)