Items Sold
Once the Cyborg has moved into a house, he will sell the following:
|Rocket I||50||Always available.|
|Rocket II||2 50||During a Blood Moon.|
|Rocket III||1||During the night or during a Solar Eclipse.|
|Rocket IV||5||During a Solar Eclipse.|
|Proximity Mine Launcher||35||Always available.|
|Cyborg Helmet||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Shirt||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Pants||3||During Halloween.|
The Cyborg may have any of the following names: A.N.D.Y., Fender, Alpha, Beta, Ci, Delta, Zeta, Kappa, Omicron, Niner-7, Omega, Sigma, Upsilon, T-3E0, Nu, Mu, Gamma, Lambda, Phi, Syn-X, Rho, Theta, and the rarest, Skylah.
- Besides A.N.D.Y., Fender, Ci, Niner-7, T-3E0, Skylah, and Syn-X, almost all his names are letters in the Greek alphabet
- The name "Fender" may be a reference to the character "Bender", the robot on Futurama," or Fender from the Disney movie "Robots"
- The name A.N.D.Y. may be a reference to the character "Deputy Andy", the android law enforcer on Eureka
- The name "T-3E0" may be a reference to "C-3P0" from Star Wars
- The name Skylah may be a reference to Skynet from Terminator
- The names Nu, Mu and Lambda are references from the game series "Blazblue"
- The name A.N.D.Y. may be a loose reference to Andy writing his name in capital letters on Buzz Lightyear's foot in Toy Story.
- The name "Phi" may be a reference to Sonic the Hedgehog, where Sonic finds a robot named Phi. Phi is also the symbol and name for the Golden Ratio.
- The name "Niner-7" may be a reference to "Seven of nine" from Star Trek
- The name "Omega" is most likely a reference to the Sonic series as there is a character named Omega that is a robot - it could also be a reference to Mega Man Zero 3, in which there is also a robot known as Omega. It may also be a reference to the superboss of the same name in Final Fantasy 5.
- The name "Sigma" is most likely a reference to the Megaman X series as the main villain, Sigma, happens to be a robot (more specifically, a Reploid).
- My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator. (This is a reference to the "Arrow in the Knee" quote from TESV: Skyrim)
- And then Unit 492-8 said, "Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?" HA HA HA
- I built myself a taste mechanism, so I can drink some ale!
- Sure, me and [Pirate name] are pals, but I hate it when his parrot does his business on me. That stuff's corrosive! (Only if Pirate is present)
- Sometimes I come off a bit... Get it? a bit?
- So that "punk" lookin' chick is an inventor, eh? I think I could show her a thing or two! (Only if Steampunker is present)
- This sentence is false , or is it? (Reference to a common paradox)
- Have you defeated the Wall of [Name of Guide] ?
|Guide • Merchant • Traveling Merchant • Dye Trader • Nurse • Dryad • Painter • Arms Dealer |
Demolitionist • Clothier • Party Girl • Stylist • Mechanic • Goblin Tinkerer • Witch Doctor
Hardmode (Wizard • Pirate • Steampunker • Truffle • Cyborg)