| PC-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the PC version of Terraria.
| This is a town NPC. You may need a home in order for it to appear.
The Cyborg is an NPC that will appear when you have defeated Plantera and have a vacant house available. He sells The Cyborg clothes, Nanites, Rockets and the Proximity Mine Launcher.
 Items Sold
Once the Cyborg has moved into a house, he will sell the following:
The Cyborg may have any of the following names: A.N.D.Y., Fender, Alpha, Beta, Ci, Delta, Zeta, Kappa, Omicron, Niner-7, Omega, Sigma, Upsilon, T-3E0, Nu, Mu, Gamma, Lambda, Phi, Syn-X, Rho, or Theta.
- Almost all of the Cyborg's names are letters in the Greek alphabet.
- The name "Fender" may be a reference to the character "Bender", the robot on Futurama, the stereo robot on 'Futurama' named Fender, or Fender from the Blue Sky Studios/ Twentieth Century FOX film, Robot
- The name A.N.D.Y. may be a reference to the character "Deputy Andy", the android law enforcer on Eureka
- The name A.N.D.Y. may be a reference to the toy robot "Buzz Lightyear" from "Toy Story"
where he has ANDY written on his foot
- The name "T-3E0" may be a reference to "C-3P0" from Star Wars
- The name "Niner-7" may be a reference to "Seven of nine" from Star Trek
- The name "Sigma" may be a reference to "Sigma" from Megaman X-series
- The name "Omicron" may be a reference the the planet Omicron Persei 8 from the TV show 'Futurama.'
- My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator. (This is a reference to the "Arrow in the Knee" quote from TESV: Skyrim)
- And then Unit 492-8 said, "Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?" HA HA HA
- I built myself a taste mechanism, so I can drink some ale!
- Sure, me and [Pirate name] are pals, but I hate it when his parrot does his business on me. That stuff's corrosive! (Only if Pirate is present)
- Sometimes I come off a bit... Get it? a bit?
- So that "punk" lookin' chick is an inventor, eh? I think I could show her a thing or two! (Only if Steampunker is present)
- This sentence is false , or is it? (Reference to a common paradox)
- Have you defeated the Wall of [Name of Guide] ?
- 1.2.1: Now sells the Cyborg costume set during Halloween.
- 1.2: Introduced.