From Terraria Wiki
 Items Sold
Once the Cyborg has moved into a house, he will sell the following:
|Rocket I||50||Always available.|
|Rocket II||2 50||During a Blood Moon.|
|Rocket III||1||During the night or during a Solar Eclipse.|
|Rocket IV||5||During a Solar Eclipse.|
|Proximity Mine Launcher||35||After Plantera has been defeated|
|Nanites||10||After Plantera has been defeated|
|Cyborg Helmet||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Shirt||3||During Halloween.|
|Cyborg Pants||3||During Halloween.|
The Cyborg may have any of the following names:
- Almost all of the Cyborg's names are letters in the Greek alphabet: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta, Theta, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Omicron, Rho, Sigma, Upsilon, Phi, Chi and Omega. Naming robots and cyborgs with greek letters is pretty common in science fiction.
- The name "Fender" may be a reference to robot characters from Futurama: "Bender" the robot, a portmanteau of the names "Bender" and "Flexo" or the stereo robot named Fender.
- The name "Fender" could also be a reference to the character Fender from the Blue Sky Studios/Twentieth Century FOX film, Robot.
- The name "A.N.D.Y." may be a reference to the character "Deputy Andy", the android law enforcer on Eureka
- The name "A.N.D.Y." may be a reference to the toy spaceman "Buzz Lightyear" from "Toy Story" where he has ANDY written on his foot
- The name "A.N.D.Y." may be a reference to the Stephen King novel series "The Dark Tower" where a robot named Andy plays a role in the fifth book
- The name "A.N.D.Y." may be a reference to the similarly named explosive device from the popular web series, Red vs. Blue.
- The name "T-3E0" may be a reference to "C-3P0" from Star Wars
- The name "Niner-7" means 9-7 in the NATO Phonetic Alphabet.
- The name "Niner-7" may be a reference to "Seven of Nine" from "Star Trek: Voyager"
- One of the cyborg's quotes may hint him hitting on the Steampunker.
- My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator. (This is a reference to the "Arrow in the Knee" quote from TESV: Skyrim)
- And then Unit 492-8 said, "Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?" HA HA HA
- I built myself a taste mechanism, so I can drink some ale!
- Sure, me and [Pirate name] are pals, but I hate it when his parrot does his business on me. That stuff's corrosive! (Only if Pirate is present)
- Sometimes I come off a bit... Get it? a bit?
- So that "punk" lookin' chick is an inventor, eh? I think I could show her a thing or two! (Only if Steampunker is present)
- This sentence is false, or is it? (Reference to a common paradox)
- Have you defeated the Wall of [Name of Guide]? (Reference to the rumor that the Guide is really the Wall Of Flesh)