Dao of Pow
From Terraria Wiki
|Dao of Pow|
|Damage||63 / 49 (Melee)|
|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Tooltip|| Has a chance to confuse|
'Find your inner pieces'
|Debuff tooltip||Movement is reversed|
|Internal Item ID: 389|
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Orichalcum Anvil /|
|Soul of Light||7|
|Soul of Night||7|
|Dao of Pow||1|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Dao of Pow is available early into Hardmode, and is available without defeating any Hardmode bosses, making it a suitable upgrade from late pre-Hardmode weapons.
- While the Confused status can help keep certain enemies at bay, many others are immune to this debuff.
- Like all Flails, holding the attack button will cause the head to remain deployed, dealing full damage to enemies that make contact with it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dao of Pow is colored black and white in a Taijitu or "Yin Yang"-style design commonly associated with Taoism. The Chinese word 道 meaning 'way' or 'path' is often romanised to either 'tao' or 'dao'.
- The tooltip is a play on the phrase "Find your inner peace", referring to the inherent objective that Taoists should strive towards.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Damage increased from 49 to 63.
- 1.1.1: Spelling mistake ("you" instead of "your") in the tooltip corrected.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Flails |
| Chain Knife • Ball O' Hurt • The Meatball • Blue Moon • Anchor • Sunfury|
Chain Guillotines • KO Cannon • Dao of Pow • Flower Pow • Golem Fist • Flairon • Solar Eruption