Stats with the "Legendary" modifier.
The Death Sickle is a Hardmode melee weapon that fires projectiles which travel through blocks, at no mana or ammo cost, and can be auto-swung. The projectiles travel approximately 12 tiles before dissipating, emit a small amount of light, pierce infinite enemies, and hits up to 6 times on each. It has a 0.4% (1/250) chance to drop from Reapers during a Solar Eclipse.
- The Death Sickle's projectile is one of the few player-fired projectiles that consistently travels through blocks.
- Melee speed bonuses extend the Sickle projectile's range.
- The projectile goes away if it deals enough damage.
- This is a great weapon for players playing the melee class, as it is considered a melee weapon, and receives melee bonuses, even though it is somewhat ranged, allowing melee players to attack without getting too close to the boss/enemy
- 1.2.4: Fixed issue where Death Sickle and Vampire Knives would not animate properly on other players in multiplayer.
- 1.2: Introduced.