Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Desktop Version history
- This article is about updates to the desktop version of Terraria. For console updates, see Console Version history. For mobile updates, see Mobile Version history. For 3DS updates, see 3DS Version history. For future updates, see Upcoming features.
The Desktop version of Terraria refers to the PC, Mac, and Linux desktop computer versions. These versions are produced entirely by Re-Logic, Terraria's original developer (whereas current Console versions and Mobile versions are ported by 505 Games, a third-party developer, but Current Gen Console versions and Mobile versions' next update and beyond will be ported by Pipeworks.).
All three desktop versions are on the same update path and are updated together, sharing a common version number, though each has its own installation package. All can be purchased/downloaded through Steam or GOG.com.
Mac and Linux versions became available starting with version 184.108.40.206, released on August 12, 2015. All prior versions were Windows only (with the exception of 220.127.116.11, for which Mac & Linux beta test packages were made available).
|Version||Release date||Name||Highlights & notes|
|1.3.5||TBA||TBA||It includes the return of Redigit to the development team.|
|18.104.22.168||December 6th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|22.214.171.124||November 18th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|126.96.36.199||November 17th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|188.8.131.52||November 16th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|1.3.4||November 15th, 2016||Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Update||New water surface effects, new "tower defense" event with crossover content from Dungeon Defenders 2|
|184.108.40.206||October 3rd, 2016||Hotfixes|
|220.127.116.11||September 13th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|18.104.22.168||September 11th, 2016||Hotfixes|
|1.3.3||September 9, 2016||Desert Update||Underground Desert update, Sandstorms, Sandstorm enemies, Sand Elemental|
|22.214.171.124||July 21, 2016||Hotfixes|
|1.3.2||July 20, 2016||Party Update!||Chest item sorting, Corruption or Crimson selection on world creation (Post-WoF), more party decorations|
|126.96.36.199||May 31, 2016||Hotfixes|
|1.3.1||May 22, 2016||Wiring Update||Significant updates to wiring and Mechanisms. Added controller support.|
|188.8.131.52||August 12, 2015||Mac & Linux Release||Now officially playable on Mac and Linux.|
|184.108.40.206||July 23, 2015||Mac & Linux Beta|
|220.127.116.11||July 20, 2015||Hotfixes|
|18.104.22.168||July 13, 2015||Hotfixes|
|22.214.171.124||July 9, 2015||Hotfixes|
|126.96.36.199||July 2, 2015||Hotfixes|
|188.8.131.52||June 30, 2015||Hotfixes|
|184.108.40.206||June 30, 2015||Terraria 1.3||Lunar Events, Martian Madness, Expert Mode, Achievements|
|220.127.116.11||May 15, 2014||Hotfixes|
|1.2.4||May 8, 2014||Additions||Fishing, Minecarts, Duke Fishron, and Pixel Piracy crossover content|
|18.104.22.168||February 18, 2014||Hotfixes|
|1.2.3||February 13, 2014||Additions||Traveling Merchant, Stylist|
|1.2.2||December 20, 2013||Christmas Update!||Frost Moon|
|22.214.171.124||October 31, 2013||Hotfixes|
|126.96.36.199||October 26, 2013||Hotfixes|
|1.2.1||October 25, 2013||Halloween Update!||Halloween, Pumpkin Moon|
|188.8.131.52.1||October 9, 2013||Hotfixes|
|184.108.40.206||October 9, 2013||Hotfixes||Several new Monster Banners, more Furniture|
|220.127.116.11||October 3, 2013||Hotfixes|
|18.104.22.168||October 1, 2013||Hotfixes|
|1.2||September 30, 2013||Terraria 1.2||The Crimson, Chlorophyte, Jungle Temple, Plantera, Pirate Invasions|
|1.1.2||January 17, 2012|
|1.1.1||December 15, 2011||Christmas Update!||Frost Legion, Santa Claus|
|1.1||December 1, 2011||Terraria 1.1||Hardmode, Wings, Mechanisms, Item modifiers, Mechanical Bosses|
|22.214.171.124||August 17, 2011||Sawmill|
|1.0.6||August 9, 2011||Critical hits, Damage types|
|1.0.5||June 23, 2011||Potions|
|1.0.4||June 10, 2011||King Slime, Vanity items|
|1.0.3||June 2, 2011||Tim|
|1.0.2||May 23, 2011||Sticky Bomb|
|1.0.1||May 17, 2011|
|1.0||May 16, 2011||Official Release|
References[edit | edit source]
- Our goal and plan is to have both of these updates (for DD2 and Terraria) out to everyone on November 15th!3rd November 2016
- Twitter @Terraria_Logic, Jul 19
- Twitter @Cennxx, Jun 2
- In celebration of Terraria's 5th birthday, release date announced for PC 1.3.1 Update focusing on wiring mechanics and controller support.
- www.terrariaonline.com ➝ forums ➝ News ➝ Dev Blog ➝ thread: Terraria 1.2.1 Halloween Update!
- Terraria 126.96.36.199 3 October 2013
- www.terrariaonline.com ➝ forums ➝ News & Features ➝ thread: Terraria 1.2 Is Now Out!
- Terraria 1.1.2 17 January 2012
- Terraria 1.1.1: Christmas Update! 15 December 2011
- Welcome to Terraria 1.1! 1 December 2011
- 188.8.131.52 Changelog 17 August 2011
- 1.0.6 Changelog 9 August 2011
- 1.0.5 Changelog 23 June 2011
- 1.0.4 Change Log 10 June 2011
- 1.0.3 Change Log 2 June 2011
- Patch Notes 1.0.2 23 May 2011
- Terraria Patch 1.0.1 17 May 2011
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|