From Terraria Wiki
- Dungeon Brick is a coveted building material since it is impervious to all explosions.
- Dungeon Bricks do not shield explosions, and are only impervious to explosions themselves. Anything within range of an explosion will take damage even when Dungeon Bricks are in the way.
- Unlike other craftable bricks, Dungeon Bricks cannot be crafted into background walls of the same color. Dungeon Brick Walls do exist, but must be taken from the Dungeon as well. The wall color is randomly chosen separately from the brick color, so they will often not match.
- 1.2: Appearance changed, stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.5: The Dungeon Brick tiles had their brightness reduced. The item icons remain the same.
- 1.0.4: A Nightmare Pickaxe or better is now required to mine them, unless they're near the spawn.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
 See Also
|Normal (Gray • Red • Mudstone • Obsidian • Iridescent • Pearlstone • Ebonstone • Snow • Ice • Stucco (Gray • Red • Green • Yellow) • Sandstone • Bone)|
Ore (Copper • Tin • Silver • Tungsten • Gold • Platinum • Demonite • Hellstone • Cobalt • Mythril)
Dungeon (Blue • Green • Pink)