|AI Type||Dungeon Spirit AI|
|Damage||70 / 140|
|Max Life||200 / 400|
|KB Resist||80% / 82%|
|Internal NPC ID: 288|
After defeating Plantera, whenever you defeat an enemy with more than 100 health points in the Hardmode Dungeon there is a 6.67% (1/15) chance of a Dungeon Spirit spawning. As of 126.96.36.199, statue-spawned monsters no longer spawn Dungeon Spirits.
On the Mobile version, after Plantera's defeat, any enemy, regardless of health, has a 1 in 13 chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- An easy way to farm Dungeon Spirits is to find or place a Water Candle in a large room that has many tunnels leading into it and use the Piranha Gun on enemies, because when an enemy is killed and a Dungeon Spirit spawns, the piranha will bounce onto it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you have an active Wisp in a Bottle, the Dungeon Spirit may blend in and be mistaken as the Wisp, as they look very similar.
History[edit | edit source]
- Spawn chance increased. No longer spawns from Statue-spawned enemies
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2.1: Spawn chance reduced.
- 188.8.131.52: Spawn chance reduced, max Ectoplasm dropped reduced from 3 to 2.
- 1.2: Introduced.