|AI Type||Dungeon Spirit AI|
|Damage||70 / 140|
|Max Life||200 / 400|
|KB Resist||80% / 82%|
|Internal NPC ID: 288|
After defeating Plantera, whenever you defeat an enemy with more than 100 health points in the Hardmode Dungeon there is a 6.67% (1/15) chance of a Dungeon Spirit spawning. As of 18.104.22.168, statue-spawned monsters no longer spawn Dungeon Spirits.
On the Mobile version, after Plantera's defeat, any enemy, regardless of health, has a 1 in 13 chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- An easy way to farm Dungeon Spirits is to find or place a Water Candle in a large room that has many tunnels leading into it and use the Piranha Gun on enemies, because when an enemy is killed and a Dungeon Spirit spawns, the piranha will bounce onto it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you have an active Wisp in a Bottle, the Dungeon Spirit may blend in and be mistaken as the Wisp, as they look very similar. Dying the Wisp is an effective way around this without dismissing the light pet.
History[edit | edit source]
- Spawn chance increased. No longer spawns from Statue-spawned enemies
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2.1: Spawn chance reduced.
- 22.214.171.124: Spawn chance reduced, max Ectoplasm dropped reduced from 3 to 2.
- 1.2: Introduced.