|AI Type||Dungeon Spirit AI|
|Ectoplasm (1-2, 1-3 )||100%|
|Internal NPC ID: 288|
After defeating Plantera, whenever you defeat an enemy with more than 100 health points in the hardmode Dungeon there is a 6.67% (1/15) chance of a Dungeon Spirit spawning. Even non-dungeon enemies might spawn one, as the location is the defining factor, not the monster itself.
They are immune to the Confused debuff.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- An easy way to farm Dungeon Spirits is to make a mob farm using a Shark Statue or a Chest Statue, as Sharks and Mimics have 300 and 500 max health respectively, making them eligible to spawn a dungeon spirit when in the dungeon. During Halloween the Skeleton Statue will spawn one third of the skeletons with more than 100 HP as well.
- Another easy way to farm Dungeon Spirits is to find or place a water candle in a large room that has many tunnels leading into it and use the Piranha Gun on enemies, because when an enemy is killed and a Dungeon Spirit spawns, the piranha will bounce onto it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you have an active Wisp in a Bottle, the Dungeon Spirit may blend in and be mistaken as the Wisp, as they look very similar.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Spawn chance Increased.
- 1.2.1: Spawn chance reduced.
- 22.214.171.124: Spawn chance reduced, max Ectoplasm dropped reduced from 3 to 2.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Post-Plantera entities |
|Accessories||Celestial Stone • Festive Wings • Ghost Wings • Hercules Beetle • Hoverboard • Master Ninja Gear • Necromantic Scroll • Papyrus Scarab • Pygmy Necklace • Rifle Scope • Sniper Scope • Spooky Wings • Sun Stone • Tabi • Tattered Fairy Wings|
|Armor||Beetle armor • Shroomite armor • Spectre armor • Tiki armor • Spooky armor|
|Bosses||Golem • Mourning Wood • Pumpking • Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|
|Crafting||Autohammer • Lihzahrd Furnace • Ectoplasm • Shroomite Bar • Spooky Wood • Beetle Husk|
|Enemies||Blue Armored Bones • Bone Lee • Diabolist • Dungeon Spirit • Flying Snake • Giant Cursed Skull • Hell Armored Bones • Lihzahrd • Necromancer • Paladin • Ragged Caster • Skeleton Commando • Skeleton Sniper • Tactical Skeleton|
|Events||Pumpkin Moon • Frost Moon|
|Tools||Picksaw • The Axe • Shroomite Digging Claw • Spectre Pickaxe • Spectre Hamaxe • Spectre Paintbrush • Spectre Paint Roller • Spectre Paint Scraper|
|Weapons||Bat Scepter • Blizzard Staff • Candy Corn Rifle • Chain Gun • Christmas Tree Sword • Elf Melter • Flower Pow • Grenade Launcher • Golem Fist • Heat Ray • Inferno Fork • Jack 'O Lantern Launcher • Keybrand • Leaf Blower • Magnet Sphere • Nettle Burst • North Pole • Paladin's Hammer • Piranha Gun • Possessed Hatchet • Proximity Mine Launcher • Pulse Bow • Pygmy Staff • Rainbow Gun • Raven Staff • Razorpine • Rocket Launcher • Scourge of the Corruptor • Shadowbeam Staff • Sniper Rifle • Snowman Cannon • Spectre Staff • Staff of Earth • Stake Launcher • Stynger • Staff of the Frost Hydra • The Horseman's Blade • Vampire Knives • Venus Magnum • Wasp Gun|
|Other Items||Temple Key • Biome Key Mold • Biome Key • Wisp in a Bottle|