Enchanted Sword (item)
|Use time||17 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots an enchanted sword beam|
|Internal Item ID: 989|
| Breakable Background|
|Fake (left), real (right)|
- For the enemy of the same name, see Enchanted Sword (NPC).
The Enchanted Sword is an extremely rare sword. It auto-swings and fires a sword projectile that costs no ammunition or mana, and both the sword and projectiles produce lingering sparks that emit large amounts of light. Its projectiles can fire roughly every 1-2 seconds. The Enchanted Sword can be found in an underground Enchanted Sword Shrine, a land formation (or "mini-biome") that has a chance of generating in a created world, but they are not restricted to these locations.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The concept of a sword being stuck in stone originates from The Sword and The Stone, in which King Arthur was the only person who was able to pull a sword from its resting place in a stone.
- The design bears strong resemblance to that of the Enchanted Boomerang, along with their similar names.
History[edit | edit source]
- Added auto-swing, buffed stats.
- Now can be found within its own unique mini-biome (previously only found in random nondescript locations).
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Projectile Melee Weapons |
|Beam swords||• • • • •|
|Other Projectiles||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Projectile Only||• • •|