Animation of the Enchanted Sword.
- For the enemy of the same name, see Enchanted Sword (NPC).
The Enchanted Sword is an extremely rare sword. It auto-swings and fires a sword projectile that costs no ammunition or mana, and both the sword and projectiles produce lingering sparks that emit large amounts of light. Its projectiles can fire roughly every 1-2 seconds. The Enchanted Sword can be found in an underground Enchanted Sword Shrine, a land formation (or "mini-biome") that has a chance of generating in a created world, but they are not restricted to these locations.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- The concept of a sword being stuck into stone originates from The Sword and The Stone, in which King Arthur was the only person who was able to pull a sword from its resting place in a stone.
- The sword shooting beams shaped like itself is similar to Link's Master Sword from Nintendo's game franchise The Legend of Zelda. The presence of fake and real swords embedded in stone directly references an early quest in the Super NES game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- The design bears strong resemblance to that of the Enchanted Boomerang, along with their similar names.
- Added auto-swing, buffed stats.
- Now can be found within its own unique mini-biome (previously only found in random nondescript locations).
- 1.2: Introduced.